Monday, October 12, 2009

Mo's Digital Stamps and Challenge Card

I have become addicted to Mo's Digital Stamps. Always a lover of rubber stamps, acrylic stamps came along and were easy to use so I added them to my ever growing collection of stamps. With Digital Scrapbooking growing over the past couple of years, I suppose it was only a matter of time until digital stamping arrived. I have seen many digital stamps popping up on the Internet over the last few months, but none enticed me until I found Mo's digital stamps. Mo Manning is a children's book author and illustrator. Her images are unique, detailed and a delight to use in my own card making.

A challenge blog using her images can be found at Mo's Challenge Blog. Here you will find weekly challenges, design team creations to inspire and general information on digital stamping. Below is my entry for the week's purple challenge, I did not use any embellishments other than paper because the image itself is so cute:



Image: Monday's Child: Mo's Digital Image
Cardstock: Close to My Heart
Patterned Paper: Making Memories
Ink: Distress Ink: Ranger
Markers: Copics
Other: Corner Punch: Creative Memories

Check out Mo's site when you have a chance, it may spark your interest in digital stamps.

Pam

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, thank you for joining in on the fun. Please join us again soon at Mo’s challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This could be our oldest daughter! She's a red-head and hates socks and shoes! lol Almost 30 and wears sandals most of our Iowa Winter! lol She always wanted the fancy dresses but she was the first one to try to climb the tree in it too! eek! Love your coloring and I agree, Mo's images are so cute they don't need anything else!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your card for many reasons. The composition and coloring are supberb! What I really like is the example of the other school of card design, the CAS (Clean and Simple school). I agree with you that when the image is so powerful, excessive ribbons, flowers, brads, pearls, buttons, balloons, etc. freight the card with too much distraction. Your card presents Mo's idea of Monday's child in her true beauty. Thank you. I've been afraid to post my CAS cards because they're so plain compared to others posted. Your card encourages me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card...and beautifully coloured :)
    Thanks for joining in with Mo's first challenge...and hope to see you again x

    ReplyDelete